Purple has so many variations. When touched with a little red it moves into those opulent and indescribable jewel tones.
Purple veers toward the dramatic, so a little can go a long way. A pillow, a throw, or even a vase with flowers can add that little punch of needed drama.
“Soon it got dusk, a grapy dusk, a purple dusk over tangerine groves and long melon fields; the sun the color of pressed grapes, slashed with burgundy red, the fields the color of love and Spanish mysteries.” Jack Kerouac (On the Road)
1. Thread Colors for Capecchi Fine Linens for Plush Home
2. Marc Jacobs Spring 2011 Ready to Wear Collection via Style.com
3. Agadir Twists Rug via Anthropologie
4. Aurora Modern Pendant via Niche Modern
5. Provence style table-cloth via Lavender Blue LA
6. Zero VOC Food Paint via Anna Sova